City Trail Guide To Hong Kong
Hong Kong welcomes with an iconic skyline, endless hiking opportunities and a surprising number of natural parks where rare birds and colourful traditions thrive.
Discover the best top things to do in Hong Kong and find out hidden gems usually not included in travel itineraries.
Find out costs of travelling and living in Hong Kong, get a good understanding of local culture, business etiquette and how things work in this amazing place.
Let our authors explain to you which are the best areas in Hong Kong depending on what you are looking for.
With this book you'll find everything you need to get the most out of your stay here:
- how to find a place to stay
- cultural and sporting activities that are going on
- how to move around the place
- local customs and habits
- detailed descriptions of the different areas of Hong Kong
- free language audio files
- detailed chapter on living and working in the country
- business tips and etiquette
- sight-seeing tips
- detailed street maps
- restaurant reviews
- and much, much more!
Number of pages: 386 pages
Details: Full colour
Authors: Blake Evans-Pritchard & Violetta Polese
Also available as an e-book